Need a Library Card?
- Enter your information in all fields.
- Check the boxes to confirm that you are a resident of Centre County and 13 years of age or older or a legal guardian of the applicant, and grant permission for this account
- A temporary library card number will be issued to you so that you can immediately access online resources via centrecountylibrary.org. The temporary number will expire in 60 days.
- Your permanent library card will be mailed to you in 7-10 business days, or you may pick it up at the Main Service desk at the home library you choose.
- In either case, the first time you use your card in the Library, confirm your account information by showing a photo I.D. at the Main Service Desk in a Centre County Library branch so we can replace your temporary number with a permanent one.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org