Rich dad's before you quit your job 10 real-life lessons every entrepreneur should know about building a multimillion-dollar business
|Main Author:||Kiyosaki, Robert T., 1947-|
|Other Authors:||Lechter, Sharon L.|
|Format:||Books Print Book|
New York :
Warner Business Books,
Table of Contents:
- What is the difference between an employee and an entrepreneur?
- Dumb and dumber get rich and richer
- Why work for free?
- Street smarts versus school smarts
- Money talks
- The three kinds of money
- How to go from small business to big business
- What is the job of the business leader?
- How to find good customers
- The summary.