Linchpin are you indispensable?
The bestselling author of "Tribes" and "The Dip" returns with his most powerful book yet in which he explores why some people make a difference in their fields--and others don't.
|Main Author:||Godin, Seth.|
|Format:||Books Print Book|
New York :
Table of Contents:
- The new world of work
- Thinking about your choice
- Indoctrination: how we got here
- Becoming the linchpin
- Is is possible to do hard work in a cubicle?
- The resistance
- The powerful culture of gifts
- There is no map
- Making the choice
- The culture of connection
- The seven abilities of the linchpin
- When it doesn't work.