Dealing with problem employees a legal guide
"Comprehensive resource for preventing workplace problems, managing problems that do arise, and firing employees who can't improve. The 6th edition includes the latest Supreme Court decisions on retaliation and discrimination and new regulations on the Americans with Disabilities Act and t...
|Main Author:||DelPo, Amy, 1967-|
|Other Authors:||Guerin, Lisa, 1964-|
|Format:||Books Print Book|
Berkeley, Calif. :
- What's your problem?
- Employment law basics
- Performance evaluations
- Progressive discipline
- Complaints and investigations
- Dispute resolution programs
- Making the decision to fire
- Planning for the aftermath
- Severance and releases
- How to fire
- Looking forward
- Researching the law and hiring a lawyer.