Originals how non-conformists move the world
With his previous book, Give and Take, Adam Grant introduced a new paradigm for success. In Originals he again addresses the challenge of improving the world, but now from the perspective of becoming original: choosing to champion novel ideas and values that go against the grain, battle conformity,...
|Main Author:||Grant, Adam M. (Author)|
|Other Authors:||Sandberg, Sheryl (author of foreword.)|
|Format:||Books Print Book|
New York, New York :
Viking, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC,
Go to Downloadable eBook Here.
- Foreword / Sheryl Sandberg
- Creative destruction: The risky business of going against the grain
- Blind inventors and one-eyed inventors: The art and science of recognizing original ideas
- Out on a limb: Speaking truth to power
- Fools rush in: Timing, strategic procrastination, and the first-mover disadvantage
- Goldilocks and the Trojan Horse: Creating and maintaining coalitions
- Rebel with a cause: How siblings, parents, and mentors nurture originality
- Rethinking groupthink: The myths of strong cultures, cults, and Devil's advocates
- Rocking the boat and keeping it steady: Managing anxiety, apathy, ambivalence, and anger.